A COMPLETELY UNIQUE QUALIFICATION IN BABY MASSAGE, BABY YOGA AND PARENT SUPPORT DELIVERED EXCLUSIVELY BY BLOSSOM & BERRY
“We are very excited to offer this qualification as it will enable students interested in the importance of touch, relaxation and positive interaction and attachment to develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the issues which underpin emotional health from infancy to adulthood”
Gayle Berry, founder of Blossom & Berry
This diploma is a first of its kind in the UK and unique to Blossom & Berry. It is designed to enable you to learn the complete range of skills to establish a full practice offering massage, yoga and holistic services from pregnancy and throughout the early years of parenting and childhood. All the classes are designed and taught by Gayle Berry who has been teaching and running a successfully holistic practice aimed at support during pregnancy, birth and infancy for over ten years.
Blossom & Berry are very excited to be able to offer this qualification as we feel it offers students the opportunity to develop an indepth and deep understanding of issues around the emotional/physical development of infants, responsive baby care, parenting skills, attachment theory and the science of relaxation. Each area of the course builds knowledge in all these areas and helps to create a greater and comprehensive understanding of the long term significance of positive touch and reponsive parenting for individuals.
Why enrol on our flagship course?
The diploma is designed for people wishing to develop a holistic practice dedicated to the wellbeing of parents and babies using massage, yoga and positive thinking. It is the perfect way to give you the confidence you need to offer a fully integrated range of classes and services to allow your business to grow successfully. It is also a cost effective way to start your practice as the Diploma incorporates six different teaching qualifications which you can use to expand your business.
If you want to establish the heart of your business sooner rather than later, transform quickly and fast track your success, check out our one to one mentorship and coaching support packages with Gayle which offer extra hand holding and TLC especially for you.Find Out More
The Demand For Teachers-Just Some Of The Reasons Why It’s The Perfect Time To Train With Us
1.Unicef estimates there are 353,000 babies are born each day around the world. That’s alot of babies needing nurturing touch and love and alot of parents and babies to teach. 128,845,000 a year!
2. A recent study by the National Childbirth Trust suggests half of new mothers suffer mental health problems during pregnancy or within the first year of their child’s birth. Education through Blossom & Berry courses during pregnancy on self care, the importance of bonding and practising skin to skin has the potential to support new mothers.
3. The number of children having therapy for anxiety has risen by 60 per cent in two years figures in 2017 from the NSPCC show. Babies and children need loving support to thrive and how they interact with their primary caregivers in the first 3 years of life can, simply put, wire their brains for love or stress. Problems with emotional regulation in early childhood can cause stress and anxiety later in life. Infant massage and yoga teaches responsive care and love from the beginning.
4. Blossom & Berry are regularly contacted for teacher recommendations by parents from all over the world. We need more teachers to help support parents and babies.
5. There are waiting lists for baby massage and yoga in many areas and parents and babies are missing out on this vital education due to the lack of availablity of classes.
Many of our most successful students have studied the diploma as it helps you build a practice which enables you to keep your clients and continue to provide support and beneficial services to them.Why our students love us
“The best courses that I have ever done! I loved them. Thank you Gayle for being such an inspiration and for training me so well. I can’t imagine there being better baby massage and yoga training out there. Gayle enriches the training with her amazing knowledge and expertise in baby massage and yoga and makes the training thoroughly of interest to the student and maintains a really comfortable and stimulating learning environment. The training materials are so well thought out and helpful and Gayle is so very supportive throughout your journey”. Emma P
Read & Watch more testimonials hereFREE Support Package Worth Over £1000 With Every Course Purchased
What does the diploma cover?
The diploma takes most students a year to complete and incorporates our main very popular courses. You can begin to teach in the different areas as you pass each discipline so you can get your practice started as you study so you can start teaching as soon as 12 weeks from now.
As part of the Diploma you will study a number of different disciplines to allow you to teach a variety of different courses. These include qualifications in;
Teaching Baby Massage
Teaching Baby Yoga
Teaching Baby Confidence Classes For Parents
Teaching Soothe, Settle & Sleep Expert Sessions For Colic
Teaching Learn, Stretch & Play Classes for Older Babies and Toddlers
How to study the Diploma?
The Diploma can be studied in person at various times by attending workshops throughout the year or by distance learning. The Diploma covers all aspects of the individual courses and uses all Blossom & Berry’s high quality materials including access to our library of online training videos.
We also provide teaching plans for;
- Weekly classes
- Pop up sessions
- One to One sessions
- Specialist Daddy & Baby sessions and Happy Tummy Workshops for colicky babies.
Support your clients with our baby massage course for your parents when you learn baby massage with us
We are passionate about the benefits of touch and connection for parents and babies and want to give parents lifetime access to the materials and learning they need to be able to keep practising baby massage with their child.
We have created a free online baby massage course which you can share free of charge with all your parents to help support their learning from your classes. It can be gifted at the end of the course along with their certificate.
This course is designed to support your classes, teaching practice and clients by providing online tuition. No other training provider does this and it makes your classes unique. It’s a way to support your clients even more and provide extra value. It also makes an impact on the world by helping to promote the benefits of baby massage, touch and connection and keeping parents and children connected through regular practice at home.
Blossom & Berry Bonuses
- You can understand the importance of loving touch, connection and early attachment and bonding in the creation of happy relationships through science and evidence based studies. You receive comprehensive teaching manuals and lifetime access to resources.
- We have flexible teaching plans so you can teach courses, workshops, one to ones, pop up sessions and specialist sessions. All free of charge to help you expand your opportunities to teach.
- Learn useful techniques to help calm and relax babies and children to share with parents and help empower them.
- You can learn with us anywhere in the world, in the way that is most flexible and convenient for your lifestyle. Everything is at your pace and you have lifetime access to the course.
- You can create your dream job working in a fulfilling and nurturing environment running your own natural pregnancy, baby massage and baby yoga practice which can be extended to older children.
- You can develop a teaching practice with our courses which all link together to enable you to develop a thriving network of courses and keep connections with your clients.
- We are accredited internationally by the Royal College of Midwives, Federation of Holistic Therapists, International, Complementary Therapists Association & IICT for our baby massage courses.
- Our high quality training is completely flexible. You can learn online, one to one, via Skype, in a small group or in house. However you learn, there is no compromise on quality.
- You can access our fully interactive materials including over fifty online videos to help you learn.
- You are free to be your own kind of beautiful and have ultimate freedom in your business. We are not a franchise by choice. We offer high quality training to give you what you need plus all you would expect with a franchise without the cost or the limitations.
Even More Love With These Extra Bonuses
- You will receive ongoing lifetime access to our online support in our Facebook group The Nurture Collective, have a Blossom Buddy with another student to help you keep accountability and attend our annual Nurture Day to meet other students and experience new learning and guest speakers.
- Complimentary Love Creates Love course training based on our Manifesto to help you set up your own local nurture group for parents and babies.
- Free social media resources and handouts for your classes from Blossom & Berry.
We believe in self development alongside training so we have input from coaches, meditation teachers and other experts to help you grow personally as well as growing your business.
You will get world class, expert training plus all your business foundations to get you started PLUS our team in our Nurture Collective to support you in your journey and celebrate with you.
You can pay for these courses through an instalment plan if this is preferable. There is an initial deposit of £249 and 12 monthly instalments of £162.22 (Total £2195.64). This can be set up via direct debit to our bank account. Please email us for more details or click on the button below to get started.For information on how to pay by instalments click here
Your Study Guarantee
We are so confident in our courses giving you the best teacher training and support for your business, we will create additional resources you might need to help you learn your course online if you find they are not there already. Our resources are so comprehensive we have not yet had to add anything for any students on request. In fact 100% of our students say that our courses over deliver on value and exceed their expectations.
What will I achieve at the end of the course?
A Diploma in Baby Massage, Baby Yoga & Parent Support which is recognised by Blossom & Berry Westminster Indemnity Insurance for professional practice. The Baby Massage and Baby Yoga aspects of the diploma are also accredited by the Royal College of Midwives, Federation of Holistic Therapists & IICT for in person study.
£1996-ONLINE OR IN PERSON TRAINING
This includes use of all our branding, handouts, webpage. There are no licence fees to pay. We give you full support before, during and after your study. We are here to support you.
If you want to discuss any element of the course, just book a discovery call or email us. We are happy to help with anything.
Why Blossom & Berry?Watch More Testimonials
Why our students love us