Teaching Inclusive Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes
This is a unique course created by Blossom & Berry for baby massage and yoga teachers who want to expand their practice serving communities in a vulnerable situation or families who represent minorities.
The course will cover:
1. Inclusion: definition and scope in the context of teaching baby massage and baby yoga.
2. Adaptations of baby massage strokes and baby yoga exercises for babies and young children with additional needs
It will cover conditions including:
- Down Syndrome
- Foetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Hips dysplasia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Congenital heart conditions
- Respiratory conditions
- Premature babies
3. It will consider common medical equipment used in babies and young children with additional health care needs and what that means in terms of baby massage and baby yoga adaptations
- Helmets (for flat head syndrome - plagiocephaly)
- Pavlik harness
- PEGS Hickman lines
- Feeding tubes
4. Guidance on how to serve parents who have additional health care needs.
5. Baby massage and baby yoga teaching considerations and setting the scene for serving:
- Families with babies and children with additional needs
- LGBT parents
- Foster carers and adoptive parents
- Single parents
- Refugee communities
- Parents with mental health issues
- Low income communities
6. Marketing your baby massage and baby yoga classes for inclusion
♡ Membership to the Blossom & Berry Nurture Collective
♡ Love Creates Love Group Creator Course
♡ Samples of booking and health questionnaires, lesson plans, workshop handouts.
Join the waiting list for the launch in March 2021 by entering your name and email below - I'll contact you when registration opens.
Give us a call
Do you want to ask any questions?
We want you to feel completely confident learning with us so just drop us a line.
Give us a call or send a message and we would love to help you. You can email Zita on email@example.com to ask any questions or arrange a consultation call or virtual coffee date with me.