“I loved studying the course with Blossom & Berry. It has enabled me to add new services to my practice and expand my knowledge of the benefits of touch and movements for infants. The teaching materials helped me feel confident in holding my own classes and the detailed lesson plans helped me to establish a fun and simple structure for the classes. Thank you so much for your support and professional approach”-Louise
This course will enable you to teach baby yoga to groups of parents and on a one to one basis from 8 weeks. It is a fully comprehensive course which covers all aspects of becoming a professional teacher and teaching baby yoga. Included in the course is a course manual covering the following modules;
INTRODUCTION, ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM
HISTORY AND BENEFITS OF BABY YOGA AND THEORIES OF ATTACHMENT
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE INFANT
LEARNING THE BABY YOGA ROUTINE
HOW TO TEACH AND FACILITATE GROUPS
MARKETING AND BUSINESS PRACTICE
ONLINE ACCESS TO HOURS OF REAL TEACHING EXAMPLES, MINI LECTURES AND REAL CLASS FOOTAGE ESSENTIAL TO COMPLEMENT YOUR STUDY AND KNOWLEDGE.
Our course materials also include films of mini lectures on subjects covered on the course. We also include footage of all the yoga movements in detail.
The Demand For Teachers-Just Some Of The Reasons Why Training NOW is such a great opportunity.
1.Unicef estimates there are 353,000 babies are born each day around the world. That’s alot of babies needing nurturing touch and love and alot of parents and babies to teach. 128,845,000 a year!
2. A recent study by the National Childbirth Trust suggests half of new mothers suffer mental health problems during pregnancy or within the first year of their child’s birth. Education through Blossom & Berry courses during pregnancy on self care, the importance of bonding and practising skin to skin has the potential to support new mothers.
3. The number of children having therapy for anxiety has risen by 60 per cent in two years figures in 2017 from the NSPCC show. Babies and children need loving support to thrive and how they interact with their primary caregivers in the first 3 years of life can, simply put, wire their brains for love or stress. Problems with emotional regulation in early childhood can cause stress and anxiety later in life. Infant massage and yoga teaches responsive care and love from the beginning.
4. Blossom & Berry are regularly contacted for teacher recommendations by parents from all over the world. We need more teachers to help support parents and babies.
5. There are waiting lists for baby massage and yoga in many areas and parents and babies are missing out on this vital education due to the lack of availablity of classes.
Blossom & Berry Bonuses
- You can understand the importance of loving touch, connection and early attachment and bonding in the creation of happy relationships through science and evidence based studies. You receive comprehensive teaching manuals and lifetime access to resources.
- We have flexible teaching plans so you can teach courses, workshops, one to ones, pop up sessions and specialist sessions. All free of charge to help you expand your opportunities to teach.
- Learn useful techniques to help calm and relax babies and children to share with parents and help empower them.
- You can learn with us anywhere in the world, in the way that is most flexible and convenient for your lifestyle. Everything is at your pace and you have lifetime access to the course.
- You can create your dream job working in a fulfilling and nurturing environment running your own natural pregnancy, baby massage and baby yoga practice which can be extended to older children.
- You can develop a teaching practice with our courses which all link together to enable you to develop a thriving network of courses and keep connections with your clients.
- We are accredited internationally by the Royal College of Midwives, Federation of Holistic Therapists, International, Complementary Therapists Association & IICT.
- Our high quality training is completely flexible. You can learn online, one to one, via Skype, in a small group or in house. However you learn, there is no compromise on quality.
- You can access our fully interactive materials including over fifty online videos to help you learn.
- You are free to be your own kind of beautiful and have ultimate freedom in your business. We are not a franchise by choice. We offer high quality training to give you what you need plus all you would expect with a franchise without the cost or the limitations.
Even More Love With These Extra Bonuses
- You will receive ongoing lifetime access to our online support in our Facebook group The Nurture Collective, have a Blossom Buddy with another student to help you keep accountability and attend our annual Nurture Day to meet other students and experience new learning and guest speakers.
- Complimentary Love Creates Love course training based on our Manifesto to help you set up your own local nurture group for parents and babies.
- Free social media resources and handouts for your classes from Blossom & Berry.
We believe in self development alongside training so we have input from coaches, meditation teachers and other experts to help you grow personally as well as growing your business.FREE Support Package Worth Over £1000 With Every Course Purchased
You will get world class, expert training plus all your business foundations to get you started PLUS our team in our Nurture Collective to support you in your journey and celebrate with you.
A qualification in baby massage or yoga qualification.
An interest in working with parents and babies.
An understanding of the benefits of yoga.
A good command of the language in which you will be teaching and excellent communication skills.
A positive and motivated attitude to study and business.
We are accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists for all our in person and group training and all our courses are recognised by Westminster Indemnity Insurance. All online courses are accredited by Blossom & Berry and insured by Westminster Indemnity Insurance. Training is of a very high standard. Gayle Berry has written and designed all course materials and has a PGCE in Teaching and Delivering Learning to post 16 sector.Gayle has ten years experience as a teacher and is also the author of a successful book “Baby Massage-Expert know-how at your fingertips”. She has worked on numerous media projects in the field.
Timescales for study
Most students complete the diploma within four months and can begin professional practice.Why our students love us
£999-ONE TO ONE (If you would like to book a one to one course, please contact us for availablity as this is dependent on other teaching courses and commitments and is dependent on location)
inclusive of all training and ongoing support. There are no licence fees.
Prefer to pay by instalments? Get started today for a deposit of £249 and 12 easy monthly payments.For information on how to pay by instalments click here
Study and Practice Development
After achieving this qualification you can continue to study with us as a Blossom & Berry teacher and develop your practice by accessing the courses below;
Blossom & Berry Baby Confidence Instructor
Blossom & Berry Learn, Stretch & Play Instructor
Blossom & Berry Story Stretch Instructor
Blossom & Berry Massage for Older Children Instructor
Soothe Settle & Sleep Program